Shades of Comfort
“Come rain or shine, they’ll always withstand the test of time”
Meet the Poseidon, Shades of Comfort’s very own design of tensile umbrella. By the end of this piece, you’ll be wishing you had one of these during the recent storms that battered beer gardens and outdoor areas everywhere.
Let’s look at how the Poseidon stood up to the storm…
Before storm Eunice, looking good.
After Storm Eunice, still looking good.
As you can see from the above pictures, you wouldn’t even know a storm had happened.
Do you have a giant umbrella or a parasol? They’re great. They protect you from the sun. But they don’t fair so well in harsher weather, and you must also think about taking them down and putting them up if the weather gets too bad, your staff are there to sell, not to worry about whether it’s too windy to have the umbrellas out. Well, with the Poseidon you don’t have to worry about those problems.
Costa Coffee have been a fan of our Poseidon umbrella for the last 9 years and it’s easy to see why. Our other partners include Greggs, Dunkin Donuts, Butlins, Browns and Timothy Taylor’s.
So why does your business need the Poseidon?:
· UK designed and manufactured – So you know they’re purpose built for the UK climate.
· Built with rain, wind and snow loading capabilities.
· Little to no maintenance, these are built to last. Put up and leave.
You can also opt for extras such as:
· Heating and lighting options – keep your customers staying put well into the evening.
· Branding options to show off your great logo, you took time to design it, you may as well put it pride of place. You can even customise the colour of the frame to fit your branding as Browns have done pictured below.
Shades of Comfort will supply, deliver, and install the umbrella so the only thing you need to worry about is putting the ground sleeve in.
Get in contact with us on 01452 307999 or email email@example.com to receive your personalised quote.
Or click here to find out more about the Poseidon.
Contact us today for your FREE visit and a no obligation quotation or give us a call on 01452 307999
Shades of Comfort
View our Blogs
How to Look After Your Awning so it Lasts
Pros of Investing in a Retractable Roof
How to Increase Your Hotel Revenue (10 Innovative Ways)
How the hospitality sector can prepare for 2022
Education settings and their outdoor areas
Monetising your outdoor space
How outdoor spaces will increase the success of re-opening the hospitality industry.