Shades of Comfort
With our furniture you really can make the most of your outdoor space…
Here at Shades of Comfort, we offer a wide range of outdoor furniture suitable for the hospitality sector.
Teak: Perfect for that natural, warm and traditional look. These do however require regular staining to prolong their life.
Non-Wood: This material is fantastic for the hospitality sector because, whilst it still looks like wood, it is maintenance free so you don't have to worry about staining or varnishing.
Polypropylene: This material is resistant to almost everything so it's perfect for the outdoors and usually comes in funky and vibrant styles and colours.
Take a look at our Furniture Catalogue
If you can't find what you are looking for on our website or in our catalogue, send us a picture or a description of what you want and we'll search the market to find a similar and affordable product.
We offer a wide range of different materials and design styles including:
- Teak: Perfect for that natural, warm and traditional look. These do however require regular staining to prolong their life.
- Non-Wood: This material is fantastic for the hospitality sector because, whilst it still looks like wood, it is maintenance free so you don’t have to worry about staining or varnishing.
- Polypropylene: This material is resistant to almost everything so it’s perfect for the outdoors and usually comes in funky and vibrant styles and colours.
Our 100% UK recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) furniture really does support the environment and your business. It’s completely weatherproof and maintenance free – it will not rot, corrode or splinter, and does not require painting or staining. This furniture is easy to clean, vandal/graffiti proof and insect resistant. It is extremely durable and robust, with a life span at least five times that of timber.
Choosing our HDPE furniture saves thousands of milk bottles from either going to UK landfill sites or being incinerated. Our Heavy Duty Picnic Bench is made from 2,000 bottles, our Octobrunch Bench is made from 2,520, and our Olympic Bench is made from 3,150! This saves 7,300 bottles per cubic metre going to the landfill.
Grey Aluminium & Teak Top Table
Our Grey aluminium frame & natural teak top table are a great accompaniment to our grey aluminium chairs.
Grey Aluminium & Teak Side Chair
Our natural teak slatted wood side chairs are made with a welded grey aluminium frame.
Grey Aluminium & Teak Armchair
Our natural teak slatted wood armchairs are made with a welded grey aluminium frame.
The rustic weaving on these Chairs makes for an attractive contrast to the no-nonsense, hardwearing metal frame. Here is a stacking chair that not only looks good, it’s both easy to maintain and clean as well.
Wooden Picnic Benches
The classic wooden picnic bench allows your customers to enjoy your outside space and socialise with family or friends. All our benches are made from the finest timber. Using this highly durable material makes sure our furniture not only looks great, but your customers will enjoy it for years to come.
This collection of arm chairs and side chairs are our some of our most popular wooden chairs. They are made from maintenance free natural polished teak wood. They are stackable up to six chairs high.
Our Rattan collection of side chairs, arm chairs and comfort arm chairs come in a range of colours – grey, mocha and black. They are all made from a high-quality weave with a high resistance to unravelling, extreme weather, UV rays, fading,chipping, cracking or peeling. They are fitted with strong alloy frames and foot protectors. They are stackable up to 8 chairs high so are also easy to store away.
Our reinforced stylish polypropylene stackable side chair will look good in any environment! They come in a choice of 4 colours – Green, Black, Red and Blue. They are stackable up to 12 chairs so are easy to store away when not needed.
Are you looking for the natural look and best of the classic wood style, but sick and tired of all of the maintenance required to keep it in an acceptable condition? Then you’ve found the perfect solution, with wood-effect composite furniture you won’t need to oil it, cover it, or sand it down, you can simply leave it outside all year without a care in the world. The beauty of this is that it also has a grain effect, which makes it look and feel like real wood, even from close up, the perfect option for a traditional outside space.
Mix and Match Table Bases
These versatile bases can be fitted with a wide range of table tops. They come in a range of sizes to suit the following sized table tops 60cm x 60cm, 70cm x 70cm, 80cm x 80cm and 120cm x 70cm. All these tables are fitted with adjustable feet of up to 3cm, ideal for situations where there is uneven ground.
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you can’t find what you are looking for, send us a picture or a description of what you want and we’ll scour the market to find a similar or better product.
Why choose Shades of Comfort for your Outdoor Furniture?
- We specialise in outdoor furniture for the hospitality sector and are used by many leading hotel, pub and coffee shop chains as well as everything from theme parks, stately homes, leisure chains, shopping centres, even zoos.
- We are not tied to any one manufacturer, so you can be assured that the product we recommend is the best one for your needs.
- Shades of Comfort’s ethos is to be a quality company providing quality products. Guarantees on products we install are some of the best in the marketplace, and our aftercare servicing to meet your needs ensures your awning will give you many years of trouble-free use.
- You can create your own look with a wide range of colour options.
- We have a wide range of other items to accompany your outdoor furniture.
- Shades of Comfort have held ISO 9001 accreditations for several years now giving you added re-assurance about our quality control systems we have in place.
- Our highly experienced delivery teams will minimise any mess and will install them where installation is required.
Contact us today for your FREE visit and a no obligation quotation or give us a call on 01452 307999
Shades of Comfort