Shades of Comfort
Experience the joys of outdoor living, all year round…
Shades of Comfort offer a wide range of high quality small parasols. These are a highly cost effective and movable option for a hospitality business often being used in addition to other shading or cover options.
Manufactured to the highest quality, our parasols are available in both aluminium and wood. As standard they are provided plain or they can be supplied with graphics printed with the benefit of not having a minimum order.
As our parasols are available in a variety of styles, shapes, sizes and colours these parasols are a welcome feature to any outdoor area.
The side arm parasol
The side arm parasol or as they are sometimes referred to as a cantilever parasol. A cantilever parasol is the perfect shade option for situations that require a totally clear and unhindered space under their parasol. The cantilever parasol canopy maximises both usable space and comfort by placing the shade over the desired area, doing away with the drawback of a centre pole umbrella. For example you can position chairs, hammocks, tables etc directly below the parasol.
The canvas parasols at Shades of Comfort are made from Forest Stewardship Council certified wood and they available in black, cream, green, navy, olive, taupe, terracotta and yellow with a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty. The parasols which are available in several sizes do not come with a base, but they can be supplied if required for example if you are not putting them through the centre of a table.
1.8 metre parasols
Shades’ 1.8 metre parasol has an aluminium frame and polyester canopy cover. They are available in cream, black or green with a re-fillable base.
They are easy to assemble, move and store. Manufactured to the highest quality, our parasols are available in both aluminium and wood.
Shades of Comfort parasols are available in a variety of styles, shapes, sizes and colours.
What are the benefits of a Shades of Comfort Parasol?
- Extends the amount of the year in which you can enjoy your outside space and increases your capacity. Create an inviting space, making it more likely your guests will stay longer to enjoy your pub, restaurant or hotel garden.
- They are low maintenance, easy to keep clean and easy to use.
- Parasols are a great marketing platform, as they can carry your branding and messaging and can be made to match your businesses colour scheme.
Why choose Shades of Comfort for your Parasols?
- We are used by many leading hotel, pub and coffee shop chains as well as everything from theme parks, stately homes, leisure chains, shopping centres, hospitals and even zoos.
- We are not tied to any one manufacturer, so you can be assured that the product we recommend is the best one for your needs.
- Shades of Comfort’s ethos is to be a quality company providing quality products. Guarantees on products we install are some of the best in the marketplace, and our aftercare servicing to meet your needs ensures your awning will give you many years of trouble-free use.
- You can create your own look with a wide range of colour options.
- Shades of Comfort have held ISO 9001 accreditations for several years now giving you added re-assurance about our quality control systems we have in place.
Contact us today for your FREE home visit and a no obligation quotation or give us a call on 01452 307999
Shades of Comfort