Our 100% UK recycled HDPE furniture really does support the environment and you, the customer, will also benefit from a myriad of advantages - what's not to like?!
Benefits of recycled HDPE furniture...
- It's completely weatherproof and maintenance free - it will not rot, corrode or splinter, and does not require painting or staining.
- It's easy to clean, vandal/graffiti proof and insect resistant.
- It's extremely durable and robust, with a life span at least five times that of timber.
- The plastic retains latent heat efficiency, meaning a reduced frost or ice hazard during cold snaps.
- It's UV resistant, with little or no colour loss, nor sun damage due to the pigments used in production.
- It's less flammable, falling under Rating Class 3 in accordance with BS476.
- The furniture is a sound investment. The ongoing costs are kept to a minimum as the plastic will not deteriorate, meaning it will outlast any traditional alternative!
- Not only are all our HDPE products made from 100% recycled UK waste, but with a 10 year manufacturers guarantee and a life expectancy of over 30 years, HDPE furniture offers environmental benefits that outweigh any wooden comparison. Along with the obvious environmental benefits outlined, long term costs would be dramatically reduced.
And finally...choosing our HDPE furniture saves thousands of milk bottles from either going to UK landfill sites or being incinerated. Our Heavy Duty Picnic Bench is made from 2000 bottles, our Octobrunch Bench is made from 2,520, and our Olympic Bench is made from 3,150! This saves 7,300 bottles per cubic metre going to the landfill, which we think is rather impressive and very worthwhile!