The Tulip Umbrella
The Tulip Umbrella is a stylish upside down umbrella which not only serves its function as a giant umbrella, but which is dramatic and stylish too. It can be used as a standalone design, artistically in a group, or as part of an eye-catching brand presentation. Numerous effects allow you to create new worlds for customers to experience and enjoy. The tulip umbrella can be illuminated in any colour to create the desired atmosphere and can also be custom-printed to enhance events. For food and beauty promotions, the umbrella is also available with fragrance emitters. Rainwater flows off between the centre pole and the Plexiglas and can be drained into the ground.
The membrane is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame but is replaceable, although it is fade, light and water resistant.
- Opened and closed using hand crank or electrically
- Can withstand wind speeds of up to 60 km/h when properly anchored to the ground
- Available in 4m x 4m, 5m x 5m & 6m x 6m square or round
- All materials are water are corrosion resistant
- Can apply lighting for a dramatic effect
- Easy installation